Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our New Crib



So I'm super excited everyone!!!!! Check out the pics of our new crib. We are really excited for our very first home. Our offer was accepted today. Okay, it's a three bed, two bath condo in Bluffdale. It's the perfect spot, tucked away in a little valley of sorts ina small little community of it's own. the pcitures don't really do it justice...BUT hopefully we will be able to walk through it again here soon and i will take some better pics. I am super excited to do a little painting and upgrading!!! WOOHOO! Okay anyways...my buggy is super sick today so i have to go....BYE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! o...you're homeowners...what a fun new adventure!

Marisa Woolsey said...

I love it!!! Congrats what a great accomplishment.. I miss you Ho so very much!!

Asiram said...

congrats Shamo! Can't see the pictures yet since it takes awhile to download. I'll check back.

Purpleturtle said...

Congrats! That's like totally superdope, dude, SUPERDOPE!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

Becca...the stupid pics never load! maybe later...congrats though...totally jealous...

Olivia Karin Jarrett said...

um...i clicked on the picture thing and it took me to another screen that showed me a slide show of the pics...maybe jo can't figure it out because she's old! started the table b...now i have to finish it. love o

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!