Sunday, March 9, 2008




Sooo-keeping with Olsen Family tradition, we had nice big spaghetti sunday dinner and Nikolas the Bug LOVED IT! If you look closely in one of the pictures you can see "Chomper,"...haha sooo cute! I think he is looking so much more like Jonathan every day! So Jon has been growling with Nik when they play and Nikolas has caught on...now he crawls around grabbing things and growling at them! It's so cute! Also, about the spaghetti dinner, we made the meatballs with half pork and half beef......didn't like it so much. I just like beef meatballs. I know all the greats say you should use a combo....but i don't like it so much. Also!!! We are sooo- excited because we move into our new home on Friday!!! Party in the house! I am so excited for my big huge wonderful soft bed and my own master suite!! ahhh....it's going to be so nice to shower and brush my teeth at night without worrying if i am going to be waking the bug!hahaha Also, regarding the pictures with me in them.....I do realize i need to do something about thse eyebrows....wow....i didn't realize how terrible they were!!! Okay...so until next time...peace out! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Asiram said...

Dude, you moved into your new home already? Congrats again! You'll have to give us your new address. Again, the pictures take forever to download on your blog!